Welcome to The Hemp Revitalization Act of 2010
A corroborative effort of the people to revitalize the hemp industry in the United States
Whereas, the people of this United States, in recognition of the inherent value of the cannabis plant in any and all its species and varieties, for use as food, fiber, medicine, raiment and fuel; do hereby declare the Hemp Revitalization Act of 2010 for the purpose of furthering the health, prosperity and general well-being of the people; and do hereby enact the following:
2 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Hemp Revitalization Act of 2009
- News text
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...